There's a Stock Market-Themed Cocktail Bar in Hong Kong
1. Slagerij-Eetsalon MeesterAmsterdamse Poort 87, Amsterdam
2. LanskroonSingel 385, Amsterdam
3. Eetsalon Van DobbenKorte Reguliersdwarsstraat 5, Amsterdam
4. MoedersRozengracht 251, Amsterdam
5. Winkel 43Noordermarkt 43, Amsterdam
6. Vishandel Theo v/d GeestBijlmerplein 862, Amsterdam
7. Het Oud-Hollandsch SnoepwinkeltjeTweede Egelantiersdwarsstraat 2, Amsterdam
8. De CarrouselTweede Weteringplantsoen 1, Amsterdam
9. NoordermarktNoordermarkt, Amsterdam
This eatery doles out a number of Dutch favorites, and has a menu chock-full of tasty fare like erwtensoep, honey-glazed chicken, and kippeling.
You can't go wrong with this bakery when you're craving fresh cookies, cakes, and other pastries (especially stroopwafels!).
This eatery combines an old-school atmosphere with a quality modern dining experience, offering up tasty sandwiches, kroketten, and other delicious dishes.
This Jordaan resto serves a variety of tasty dishes, but their pride and joy is the stamppot, which is mashed potatoes, veggies, and bacon.
This cafe, bar, and diner offers a friendly atmosphere and delectable fresh-baked treats, including what might be the best apple pie in the city.
If incredible seafood is what you want, then incredible seafood is what you'll get here. Pro tip: don't pass up the chance to try their raw herring.
Once you step inside, you'll feel like an adult in a candy store. Because that's what you'll be. They carry a massive variety of sweet treats including the Dutch favorite drop.
Pancakes, pancakes, and more pancakes. That's what you'll find here, albeit of the Dutch variety. But the second you taste one of their poffertjes covered in powdered sugar and butter, you may never go back to the traditional American pancake again.