1. BLT Steak45 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW, Atlanta
2. NY Prime3393 Peachtree Rd NE, #4030, Atlanta
3. The Palm3391 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta
4. Hal's30 Old Ivy Rd NE, Atlanta
5. Chops Lobster Bar70 W Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta
6. STK Atlanta1075 Peachtree St, Atlanta
7. Kevin Rathbun Steak154 Krog St NE, Atlanta
This downtown beefery focuses on what its name might suggest: steak. BLT Steak's got an American steakhouse feel, with the added bonus of being open early... for when you absolutely must have steak before noon.
All the meat at this steakery is aged for about four weeks, making sure you won't have any beef with their beef. Prime's also got a solid assortment of seafood, included Divers scallops and jumbo shrimp.
This steak mainstay has old-school ambiance coupled with massive cuts o' meat, like the 36oz Prime double-cut New York strip.
Hal's boasts a Southern-inspired, meat-heavy menu out of their cozy Buckhead location.
Serving authentic Wagyu beef out of their Buckhead location, Chops Lobster Bar has got the market cornered on surf n' turf. Stop in for starters like Rockefeller oysters and mains like lobster tails in a savory butter-sage sauce.
At STK ATL, take down short rib sliders, pork belly buns, and tuna tartare while sipping a Tea Time Fix Up w/ Earl Grey-infused gin, or a Moscow Mule, even though in Russia, Moscow Mules YOU!! That joke'll be hilarious after you drink all these things.