The Most Comforting Grilled Cheese You'll Ever Eat
1. Seven Lamps3400 Around Lenox Rd, Atlanta
2. Cypress Street Pint & Plate817 W Peachtree St NW, Ste E125, Atlanta
3. Villains Wicked Heroes903 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta
4. Park Bar150 Walton St, Atlanta
5. Cantina Taqueria & Tequila Bar3280 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta
6. Strip245 18th St NW, Atlanta
This rustic resto is serving craft food and drinks, which means artisan cheeses, handmade pastas, and, naturally, things like their Smoked Bramlett Trout Mousse. Drinks run the gamut from jerk sodas to beer-tails to speciality 'tails.
Midtown's beloved beer emporium, Cypress's got awesome daily features like trivia Wednesdays and 1/2 off apps Friday.
This place is more like an underground command center than traditional sandwich shop. Go here and eat sandos conceived of by the killer trio of Alex Brounstein (Grindhouse), Jared Lee Pyles (HD1), and Jason McClure (Flip).
Park Bar's a pre- and post-concert/Hawks game spot from the Sidebar/Engine 11 guys, which's welcoming you with 12 drafts, 40 bourbons, 'tails on tap, and bar eats like a 14oz Buckhead Beef NY strip.
Cantina serves shloads of tequila and cheap Mexican eats like lump crab fritters, tacos, veggie Mexican 'zas, and a humongous $25 burrito aptly, or perhaps grossly, named "The Whole 5lb Chihuahua".