This Pizza Has Fried Chicken for Crust
1. Cuts Steakhouse60 Andrew Young International Blvd NE, Atlanta
2. Don Antonio by Starita102 E Paces Ferry Rd NE , Atlanta
3. Establishment3167 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta
4. Better Half349 14th St NW, Atlanta
5. The Imperial726 W College Ave, Decatur
6. Kirkyard Public House1963 Hosea L Williams Dr NE R105, Atlanta
Cuts is doing the steakhouse thing Georgia style, which means your perfectly grilled strip is coming with a side of grits and pimento mac ‘n’ cheese.
Antonio Starita is using Atlanta as the only expansion city for his wildly popular New York pizza masterpiece. 60 insane varieties of pie will make you swear off the greasy stuff in the cardboard box for good.
From the barrel-aged whiskeys, to the deconstructed cocktails, to the switchblade bottle openers, Establishment screams "mid 19th century eatery".
From the husband and wife due behind PushStark Kitchen comes this supper-club-turned-brick-and-mortar establishment serving up eats like their winter squash cake which's made with sweet curry panna cotta and pumpkin seed praline.
The Imperial's an oasis where you can get great pub fare with an intense beer selection. Their must-try is the pimento cheese and bacon “Southern Living Burger”.
This neighborhood spot in Kirkwood boasts a huge open space inside, plentiful flat screens, hyperlocal craft beer, and great bar food, (including a paleo burger that you'll actually want to eat).