These Onion Rings Are Stuffed With Cheeseburgers
1. Pizza DiRoma2301 Atlantic Ave, Atlantic City
2. Relish500 Boardwalk, Atlantic City
3. South End Pizza II4006 Ventnor Ave, Atlantic City
4. Bill’s Gyro Souvlaki1607 Boardwalk, Atlantic City
5. Ducktown Tavern2400 Atlantic Ave, Atlantic City
6. Bill's Bar & Burger777 Harrahs Blvd, Atlantic City
7. St. George's Pub4282 Harbour Beach Blvd, Brigantine
This 24-hour pizza delivery service has specials every day of the week. They also have egg omelets, burgers, and hoagies in case you aren't feeling pizza at 4:30am.
Located inside Revel Casino, this 24-hour cafe has a fully stocked bar, flat iron steaks, chicken and waffles, burgers, and most importantly, a $3.99 breakfast with corned beef hash.
Open ’til 4am, this place is known for it's huge pies. The buffalo chicken pizza has 18oz buffalo chicken -- which you should definitely drench in ranch.
This spot claims to always be open and serves lamb gyros with fresh tzatzki sauce.
Right around the corner from Trump Plaza, this 24-hour resto/bar will have you quacking with gratitude with eats like the Reuben on rye, burgers, cheesesteaks, and huge burritos.
Bill's does delicious burgers, shakes (boozy and not), and gooey cheese fries at a lower price point than most casino food. Plus, the resto offers a full bar and pitchers of specialty cocktails, while the attached Harrah's poker room does not.