1. Restauration 1900Husemannstraße 1, Berlin
2. SchnitzelkönigGreifswalder Str. 50, Berlin
3. Marcus BräuMünzstr. 1-3, Berlin
4. SchweinskeErnst Reuter Platz 3-5, Berlin
5. DDR-Restaurant DomklauseKarl-Liebknecht-Straße 1, Berlin
6. MatzbachMarheineke Platz, Berlin
7. SchnitzeleiRöntgenstr. 7, Berlin
This Prenzlauerberg eatery doles out a variety of German specialities, but you'd be remiss to skip their schnitzel dishes, which come in a number of styles, including a traditional cow's udder variation.
If you're in the mood to eat, like, a lot of schnitzel, these folks have you covered, serving up giant size portions of the stuff. They also specialize in some unique variations of it, like schnitzel omelets and Hawaiian-style.
Not only can you get a myriad of delicious brews at this beer hall, but you can also order some tasty German fare, with the epitome being their classic schnitzels.
You know these restos are fan favorites when there are 32 of them across Germany, all of 'em serving a variety of delicious foods, like a schnitzel calzone with fries and a chorizo-stuffed schnitzel.
If you're looking for some East German spins on your schnitzel, check out the DDR resto, which prepares one version of it with pork sausage and is served on pasta with red sauce.
Located inside Kreuzberg’s Marheineke Markthalle, Matzbach has declared that Wednesday is schnitzel day, plating the stuff with a collection of mushrooms or classic style.