1. Cocolo Ramen X-BergPaul-Lincke-Ufer 39-40, Berlin
2. MuseImmanuelkirchstr. 31, Berlin
3. LamazèreStuttgarter Platz 18, Berlin
4. Microsoft Digital EateryUnter den Linden 17, Berlin
5. Sauvage – Prenzlauer BergWinsstraße 30, Berlin
6. DEANRosenthaler Strasse 9, Berlin
7. Jää-äärBrunnenstr 56, Berlin
Located in Kreuzberg, this ramen haven has a large menu including lunch options such as rice bowls, and ramen with smoked chicken and extra starters. And in the warmer seasons, there's some sweet outside seating.
This Prenzlauer Berg resto builds mighty gourmet sandwiches during the week (making it a popular lunch spot), and on the weekend, it plays host to a supper club that features a variety of guests chefs.
This West Berlin brasserie is helmed by Chef Régis Lamazère, cooking up classy French fare such as escargots, pork confit, and tarte tatin.
Not only can you order up great soups, pastas, and sammies (made with local produce) here, you can also test out the latest Microsoft products first-hand.
This sister restaurant to the Kreuzberg location with the same name, this one opened in October 2013 and serves up a heat-heavy menu featuring options like apple-fed pork belly and filet mignon.
Rocking a decor of black and gold, Dean lines up promising disco and soul DJs and crafts some highly coveted specialty cocktails.