The Definitive Eggnog Recipe You Need for the Holidays
1. The California Breakfast SlamInnstrasse 47, Berlin
2. Melbourne CanteenPannierstr. 57, Berlin
3. AvrilGraefestr. 83, Berlin
4. BastardReichenberger Str. 122, Berlin
5. Fräulein DickesStargarder Str. 60, Berlin
6. Markthalle NeunEisenbahnstraße 42, Berlin
7. Winterfeldtplatz MarketWinterfeldtplatz, Berlin
8. Nalu DinerDunckerstr. 80a, Berlin
The brunch at CBS will take your tastebuds on a trip to the Left Coast of the States, serving traditional 'Merican morning faves like bacon & eggs, fluffy pancakes, and hash browns.
Offering simple meal options, fantastic 'tails, and a service "inspired by the fresh and exciting culinary experience of Melbourne cafe culture", this Neukolln is a good bet for breakfast or drinks.
This Kreuzberg spot features a lovely 80-seat dining room and 50 more seats outside to enjoy a meal, the best of which is a Sunday brunch spread that's delightfully overwhelming, with stacked cheese platters, fruit salad, cakes, and more.
This Kreuzberg cafe is a pleasant spot to grab breakfast or lunch, especially because their bread is baked in-house in a stone oven, so expect fresh toast and buns for your morning meal and afternoon sammies.
This vintage-inspired café in Prenzlauer Berg serves up strong cups of coffee and brunch platters festooned with colorful vegetables and dips.
Run out of a giant 120-year-old building, Markthalle Neun is a weekly market featuring food, crafts, and tons of other stuff to buy.
This weekly farmers market in Schöneberg features a variety of goods and fresh food, including an array of brunch foods from fresh Russian blinis to French baguettes.