This Mojito Hot Toddy Is the Destroyer of Colds
1. Papagayo15 West St, Boston
2. Fenmore American Bistro645 Beacon St, Boston
3. Gene's Chinese Flatbread Café86 Bedford St, Boston
4. Simpli Bar & Bites3840 Washington St, Boston
5. The Proprietors Bar & Table9 India St, Nantucket
6. Retro Burger and Ice Cream795 Mass Ave, Boston
7. Root487 Cambridge St, Allston
8. Wings Over Boston325 Huntington Ave, Boston
The former Max and Dylan's on West St is the third incarnation of this ever-expanding tequileria, boasting three floors, two bars, 175 firewaters, and "cocktail-height tables to give the space a more lounge-like feel".
This American bistro is a good option for pre-Sox noshin'.
The second outpost of the super-popular Chelmsford hand-pulled noodle joint is serving up, you guessed it: perfect hand-pulled noodles.
This Jamaica Plain joint serves up a variety of different bar "bites" -- lamb chop lollipops, pretzel pucks -- and tasty 'tails to go with them.
Classic Nantucket-style eats in a rustic, all-American setting.
This throwback burg-slinger also tosses out bologna/salami/Provolone-topped Godzilla Burgers and crazy-topped hot dogs.
This place might be serving up mainly vegetarian plates and juices, but some of their offerings are darn good: portobello sammies, jalapeño hushpuppies, and legit black bean burgers.