The Secret Reason McDonald's Apple Pies Are So Good
1. Area Four Somerville445 Somerville Ave, Somerville
2. Harborside Inn Cafe and Lounge185 State St, Boston
3. Tatte Bakery & Cafe205 Broadway, Cambridge
4. Snappy Ramen420 Highland Ave, Somerville
5. Cancun Taqueria1155 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
6. Strega Prime400 Trade Ctr, Woburn
7. 29 Sudbury29 Hudson Rd, Sudbury
8. Five Horses Tavern535 Columbus Ave, Boston
This cafe/bar serves up sick wood-fired pizzas made from simple, quality ingredients -- alongside great coffee and baked goods.
This swanky, neon- and leather-bedecked lounge slings martinis and a good time by the harbor.
This Israeli bakeshop churns out elegant pastries in Cambridge, from almond cakes topped with poached pears, to clafouti, to delicate nut-studded cookies.
Housed in the old Snappy Sushi space, this noodle-focused joint still has great sushi, but be sure to try some of those brothy noodles, too.
Come eat all the authentic Mexican food you missed during your spring break in Cancun at this little taqueria, which's serving up super-authentic (also: cheap) bites in an unassuming setting.
Woburn's iteration of the Boston institution serves up the same chops, wine, and class you'd expect from a Strega.
Lemon arancini, duck confit, funghi pizza, and orrechiette w/ chili flakes are just a few of the tasty Itali-bites you'll find at this rustic Sudbudy spot.