Can the NYC Steakhouse Survive?
1. Fame Bar2015 W Division St, Chicago
2. Four Belly3227 N Clark St, Chicago
3. Jimmy610 North Rush St, Chicago
4. The Revel Room1566 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago
5. The Refinery1209 N Wells St, Chicago
6. Kurah1355 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
7. Standard Market Grill444 West Fullerton Parkway, Chicago
8. Travelle330 N Wabash Ave, Chicago
Fame is part art gallery/ part bar. They're keen on mixology and for refreshing and delicious eats.
Four Belly is an Asian street food-inspired grub hub in Lakeview.
This unpretentious place boasts fancy cocktails, beautiful decor to make you feel more mature than you are, and an impressive bar menu.
RR is the Wicker Park bar that you'll find yourself at every... single... Friday for brews, cocktails, and a fist-pumping crowd.
The Refinery is a great, friendly grub spot with American fare and an endless list of libations.
Kurah is a great Mediterranean joint with tapas options, a brick oven for ultimate freshness, and specialty cocktails.
SMG (now in two locations) is a great American food haven, and it doesn't hurt that they're serving up over a dozen beers on tap.
This super-elegant spot inside The Langham has one of the absolute best views right in the heart of Chicago -- courtesy of those floor-to-ceiling windows -- and has enough curated cocktails (our favorites are the Trinidad James, London Dove, and Beet It) and fried pinwheel pasta, the seriously addicting bar, to make enjoying the skyline for hours totally doable. Oh, and there's also a live harpist, a killer Mediterranean menu, and chicken wings that are on fire (literally!).