1. Links Taproom1559 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago
2. Chicago Distilling Company2359 N Millwaukee Ave, Chicago
3. Begyle Brewing1800 W Cuyler, Chicago
4. Woodie's Flat1535 N Wells St, Chicago
5. Blue Door Farm Stand843 W Armitage Ave, Chicago
6. Ravenswood Q1800 West Irving Park Rd, Chicago
7. Fleetwood Restaurant and Lounge2333 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
8. Pearl Tavern180 N Wacker Dr, Chicago
Links is a taproom that's got tons of lip-licking brews, fries that're topped with Italian sausage, bacon, cheddar, giardiniera, and green onions, and an awesome selection of non-brew beverages as well.
Chicago Distilling Company is a family run operation led by brothers Jay and Victor DiPrizio and Jay's wife Noelle. It's part distillery, part tasting room, and is sure to be serving up some great local home-grown liquor.
This fresh and pumping brewery's doling out their own delicious brews -- head to the tap room for a taste!
At Woodie's Flat you can get your favorite American beer and a delicious wood-fired burger to match. Look for drink specials and great food at this Near North Side establishment.
Blue door, located in the heart of Lincoln Park, is a neighborhood cafe and artisanal market offering locally sourced seasonal food and loads of warm and cold drink choices.
This BBQ hotspot is serving up chicken, ribs, brisket, pulled pork, and everything in between. Check it out!
Fleetwood Chicago is an American bar and grill located in the South Loop that is serving up small plates with a healthy serving of events like “Wine Down Wednesdays” and “Acoustic Thursday Nights”.
The pearl Tavern comes to us via restaurant developer Adolfo Garcia who has taken on the task of bringing old-style Chicago back to well, Chicago. Expect fresh seafood and oysters galore at this charming establishment.