1. D.W.P. Grill MD2618 Elm Street, Dallas
2. Christopher's Smokehouse Barbeque107 S Main St, Cedar Hill
3. Fat Cow BBQ850 Valley Ridge Blvd, Ste 128, Lewisville
4. Hobbi's BBQ5459 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving
5. Double S Texas BBQ2121 Northwest Hwy #100, Garland
6. Woody B's Mesquite BBQ1980 Nantucket Dr, Richardson
7. H & J Barbeque6205 S R L Thornton Fwy, Dallas
8. Smokie's Bar-B-Q6869 Frankford Rd, Dallas
You need to see a doctor, and D.W.P. Grill MD has just the prescription for you: Sugar Cookie Brisket. Served up by pitmaster Doug, this brisket will have you feeling better in no time.
Christopher's Smokehouse Barbeque may be a little bit of a trek South, but once you get there, the delicious brisket and St. Louis-style short ribs will more than make up for the trip.
Maybe the amazing pulled pork won't do it, and maybe the creamy mac 'n cheese won't be enough, but if fat jalapeños stuffed with pulled pork and cream cheese before being wrapped in bacon don't get you to drive yourself up to Fat Cow BBQ in Lewisville, we don't know what will.
Huge portions, a $5.99 lunch special, and Kool-Aid on tap make Hobbi's a pretty sweet little hole-in-the-wall to get some good BBQ eats.
Double S Texas BBQ's got super tender ribs, delicious pulled pork, and awesome banana pudding (!) that make it a must for your BBQ bucket list.
Though it's mostly a take-out kind of spot, Woody B's will make you want to eat at home anyway as you eat shameful quantities of delicious brisket, ribs, and even smoked salmon.
Brisket, ribs, and huge baked potatoes? H & J has got your back.
Specializing in delivery, Smokie's dangerously enables you to indulge in some of the best brisket you'll ever have without asking you to change out of your sweatpants or leave your couch for more than 30 seconds. Tread lightly, while you're still capable of such a thing.