- Dean Fearing's bringing in a couple of New Orleans's hottest chefs for a one-off dinner... that involves Creole snapping turtle soup and braised short ribs.
- Want five beer & cheese pairings from The Mozz Co and Jack Mac's? Of course you doFriday
- DAT's Underground Dinner's spicing things up with the Dude, Sweet Chocolate girl, live performance painting, and a DJ. You know the drillSaturday
- The long-awaited Martin House Brewing makes its commercial debut at Flying Saucer FW. What's Martin House Brewing, you ask?Sunday
- Cook Hall's gonna have BBQ lamb and bourbon-glazed ham served alongside its Bloody Mary cocktail kits for Easter. Make it a Bloody Sunday
- Dallas Fish Market's starting brunchy goodness like lobster Benedict. Peep the complete lineup
- Asador's got a carving table, charcuterie, bottomless mimosas, and cheap Bloodys. This is how you get through Easter with in-lawsOngoing Things You'd Better Do
- Guess who's back, back again, Desta's back, tell a friend. Boom
Get Tacos Served On Crispy Cheese "Tortillas"