Bonne Sante, an awesome taco, and kosher chili
- Make your Thursday the best Thursday of all-time by tackling Torchy's Tacos' Taco of the Month for March: the tortilla, fried egg, waffle, fried chicken, bacon, and maple syrup-y Roscoe. Go. Just... just go.
- Dig into a kimchi burger on Thursday (...and Friday... and Saturday... and Sunday...) at FND's newest hub of meat-puck madness: Mom's Burgers & Wings, which also has a slew of normal burgers, plus cheesesteaks. Spy their menu here
- Starting Thursday, Ser Steak + Spirits is gonna have live music courtesy of Jennifer Perryman and Annagrey, who'll perform everything from '80s, to Motown, to classic rock, to big band jazz at the 27th floor resto. Jazz & steak w/ some of Dallas's best views, right here
- Sunday, Temple Tiferit Israel over on Hillcrest's hosting its 20th annual Kosher Chili Cookoff, which is pretty hardcore because you can't add sour cream to cool it off. These Jews have tough taste buds
- Thursday, the National Kidney Foundation's hosting its third-ever Bonne Sante, with biggies like Dean Fearing, Tim Byres, and Matt McAllister all whipping up dishes. Eat for a good cause, here