In two-plus decades in Detroit, Joe Vicari fed Mitch Albom and the other people who live there everything from lobster corn dogs to 4.5lb tacos to chili that may or may not have been made by Chris Chelios. At Andiamo Italian Steakhouse, he's feeding everyone in Vegas ridiculous cuts of meat from the nation's top butchers -- including NYC meat prince Pat LaFrieda -- in an old-school space that looks like where Sammy Davis Jr. would refuse to eat Steak Fromage while the rest of the Rat Pack made fun of him. The wonderfully caloric selections of imported meats and cheeses pair nicely with their many wines, including a $1,500 bottle of Bordeaux, which you should get at least nine of. Joe is Italian, so he'd be offended if you didn't start off with a handmade signature pasta, which can get meatballed up and hit with fresh ricotta. The 32oz Andiamo Tomahawk is served with a choice of sauces (like Cabernet shallot demi-glace, and Andiamo Signature Zip Sauce w/ garlic powder, Worcestershire, and tons of butter), and is designed for sharing, but, c'mon. And then there're mountains of meat like LaFrieda's chopped steak that are aged for a minimum of 30 days, and "are in the top 8% of all beef" in the US, which leaves the eternal question of "Where is it?" for the remaining 92%.