This Taco Costs as Much as a Car
1. Circle Pizza Co.2 – 4 Hoxton Square, London
2. Sodo126 Upper Clapton Road,
3. Santa Maria15, Saint Mary's Road, London
4. Lardo197-201 RICHMOND RD, London
5. Homeslice13 Neil's Yard, London
6. Mimmo La Bufala45A Southend Road, London
7. Pizza Pilgrims11-12 Dean St, London
8. Ciullosteria31 Balham High Rd. Balham, London
9. FED by WaterUnit 1b, 64 Kingsland High St, London
Head Chef Tony Kolev won a silver medal at the International Pizza Contest in Rome, so you know there is some good pizza here.
Sodo's sourdough crust is fermented for up to 72 hours, which means it demands your respect and is bound to taste pretty damn good.
Yes, they have been known to kick out people who don't order anything, but once you take a look at their menu, you won't blame them.
The taste of their cured meats will drive you to eat an entire pizza pie. Seriously.
Homeslice is a Covent Garden pizzeria slinging crazy-big 'zas from a 500-degree wood-fired oven, with toppings like bone marrow, courgette & artichoke, fennel & salami, and many, many more.
You are going to love how creative Mimmo La Bufala gets with their cheeses!
The Pizza Pilgrims have traveled across the globe to gather the knowledge to bring you the best pizza imaginable in Soho. They love what they do, and you will too.
This cheap and cheerful place serves incredibly delicious pizzas as well as other fare inspired by Southern Italy. The atmosphere is cozy and unpretentious and the staff is incredibly friendly.
This restaurant believes that pure water is the secret to the best, freshest ingredients and puts serious emphasis on sustainability. Finally, we've found pizza that makes us feel cleaner after consuming!