1. Chez Bruce2 Bellevue Rd, Wandsworth, London
2. The Dignity363 Regents Park Rd, London
3. Petersham Nurseries CafeChurch Ln Off Petersham Rd, Surrey
4. Jin Kichi73 Heath St, London
5. Charlotte's Bistro6 Turnham Green Terrace, Chiswick
6. The Counter Cafe7 Roach Rd, London
7. Zerodegrees29-31 Montpelier Vale, Blackheath
This Michelin-starred resto has been pulling in regulars since 1995 with classically tasty French/Mediterranean fare & white table clothes, despite bills that frequently reach the triple digit mark.
This neighborhood pub looks a bit out of place amidst the mini cab offices and estate agents near Finchley Central, but their solid food menu (with items like sweet potato wedges with tarragon mayo) and eclectic drink selection draws in people from all over.
Hidden quite literally in a nursery just outside of Richmond, this cafe bagged themselves a Michelin star with an incredibly seasonal menu that is sourced predominately by produce from their garden, with small additions from local artisan producers.
This Hampstead Village Japanese spot's main focus is their robata grill, with super-fresh fish, some of the best sushi in London, and surprisingly low prices.
There's not much that Charlotte's doesn't do well, including food, cocktails, roasts, wine list, craft beer, gin masterclasses... it goes on. So get out to Chiswick to make sure you don't miss a quality meal or outstanding drink.
This beautiful canal-side cafe and roastery is located in the Stour Space in Hackney Wick, and is perfect for a biet to eat, some java, and relaxing views.