How Bareburger Is Completely Changing the Burger Game
1. Big Tomy's11289 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles
2. Tom's Jr. Burgers3996 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles
3. Tam's Burgers2801 S Central Ave, Los Angeles
4. Tom's Famous Family Restaurants5624 Pacific Blvd, Huntington Park
5. Greek Tommy's Burger1275 S Bronson Ave, Los Angeles
6. Tom's Burgers1501 W Olympic Blvd, Montebello
7. Tommie's Hamburgers9301 Tampa Ave, Northridge
8. Super Tommy's3085 E Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks
9. Tom's Super Burger1710 S Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles
10. Tom's Original Super Burger9291 Sierra Ave, Fontana
Big Tomy's is the place to go for your 24-hour-a-day fix of fries, burgers and everything else that could possibly be made on a grill.
Tom's Jr. boasts three locations in LA so you'll never be far away from getting your burger fix. Furthermore, they claim to have the “freshest and tastiest burgers in the galaxy,” so there's that to go alongside your order of fries.
There are almost too many Tam's to count across the board, so your next serving of chili fries are always within reach.
Their motto is “Fast dining, made fresh” and that's exactly what they've been doing for years and whether you want fried chicken and waffles, a burger or a bean and cheese burrito Tom's is the place to go.
You're stuck between choosing a place that serves breakfast, burgers or teriyaki food. Then you roll by Greek Tommy's where you realize they can make you pretty much anything you could think up.
Charbroiled cheeseburgers, numerous breakfast options and chili fries are just a few of the things you'll find on Tom's extensive menu.
Tommie's has a simple menu which has served it well since 1967. But remember, always, always get the chili burger.
Super Tommy's serves breakfast all day and all sorts of different greasy foods which is perfect for those all-day-kind-of-hangovers.
Tom's Super Burger is a hole-in-the-wall joint that serves up great burgers and loads of other stuff at good prices.