The Surfin' California Burrito at Lucha Libre Has a Serious Secret Ingredient
1. Lucky Boy531 E Walnut St, Pasadena
2. Franks363 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles
3. Rick's Drive In and Out2400 Fletcher Dr, Los Angeles
4. Astro Burger5601 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles
5. Tacos Villa Corona3185 Glendale Blvd, Los Angeles
6. The Corner Deli & Grill1660 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles
7. Brother's Burritos24 11th St, Hermosa Beach
8. Nick's Deli223 Main St, Seal Beach
9. Burger Factory6050 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles
This fast food, cash-only joint is doling out some of the best breakfast burritos in the city.
This hidden gem right by The Grove is a Mexican deli doling out delicious breakfast burritos and the like.
This burger joint in Silverlake has got some of the city's best chili cheese fries, breakfast burritos, and onion rings for your post-bar, 4am pit stop.
Astro Burger's been in the LA fast food scene, impressing patrons for a long while. Hang around and get a burger or an outstanding breakfast burrito.
This tiny Mexican joint has got some of the best breakfast burritos in all of LA -- and that's aside from their pappas and delicious guac.
This Mexican burger/sandwich joint has got some of the best breakfast burritos and quesadillas in Westwood.
This Mexican joint's got tri tip deliciousness, breakfast burritos to cure any hangover, and even some splendid French toast.
This under-the-radar breakfast and brunch joint's got some serious breakfast burrito game.