This Beef Sandwich Costs $85
1. Spicy BBQ Restaurant5101 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles
2. Ruen Pair5257 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles
3. Jitlada Thai Restaurant5233 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles
4. Yai Restaurant5757 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles
5. Pa-Ord Noodle5301 Sunset Blvd Ste 8, Los Angeles
6. Sapp Coffee Shop5183 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles
7. Isaan Station125 N Western Ave, Los Angeles
8. Rodded Restaurant5623 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles
9. Bhan Kanom5271 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles
10. Siam Sunset5265 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles
This Thai resto is literally a hotspot with their spicy food. But in case that doesn't suit your palate, they also have plenty of non-spicy options too. Their specialties include Northern Thai fare, pork curry, pork salad, and jackfruit.
This Hollywood spot does Thai how it's supposed to be done, featuring a large menu with all of your favorite dishes at affordable prices.
If this East Hollywood spot didn't have a cult following for its over-the-top spicy Thai food, it would easily go under-the-radar thanks to its nondescript strip mall exterior. Everything on Jitlada's super-long menu will take you out of your comfort zone, like the spicy catfish salad and green mussels curry. Speaking of curry, there are plenty of varieties, all of which are pretty darn spicy. The best thing about Jitlada, aside from the occasional celebrity sighting, is the affordable price.
This Hollywood Blvd Thai spot has a menu absolutely loaded with all your favorite Thai grub from noodles to rice dishes to soups and spicy salads.
Here you'll find some of LA's spiciest Thai dishes (seriously, even the "mild" dishes are on the fiery side). So if you're into that, check out their authentic menu that features noodles, rice plates, soups, and more.
If you're a fan of boat noodles and happen to be in Hollywood, you'll wanna check out this Thai-style coffee shop. Don't know what boat noodles are? No, problem. Still pop in for some Thai tea or coffee and some food that's anything but the norm.
This Thai spot has its bases covered with a large menu featuring just about anything and everything Thai, from rice dishes to salads to grilled and deep-fried selections.
This cash-only Thai joint brings the flavor with a diverse menu loaded with tasty dishes including duck noodle soup, crispy pork with mint leaves, and chicken & rice.
From appetizer to main course and dessert Bhan Kanom brings you authentic Thai cuisine right on Hollywood Blvd.