This Nacho Mountain Destroys All Other Nachos
1. Tacos Villa Corona3185 Glendale Blvd, Los Angeles
2. HomeState4624 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles
3. Plancha Tacos8250 W 3rd St #108, Los Angeles
4. Upper West3321 W Pico, Santa Monica
5. El Cholo Restaurant1121 Western Ave, Los Angeles
6. Tinga142 S La Brea Ave, Los Angeles
7. Gus's BBQ808 Fair Oaks Ave, Los Angeles
8. Sky's Gourmet Tacos5408 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles
9. Petty Cash Arts District712 S Santa Fe Ave, Los Angeles
10. Petty Cash Taqueria7360 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles
This tiny Mexican joint has got some of the best breakfast burritos in all of LA -- and that's aside from their pappas and delicious guac.
This taco place is thriving on seven different, amazing breakfast tacos, as well as some delicious brisket-filled numbers.
If you're going to do something, so it right — that's Plancha's attitude about seemingly ever single item on their menu. Their creative spins on classic Mexican dishes will prove satisfactory whenever you eat them, but especially late night after bar close when their Jimmy Nachos are literally heaven on Earth.
Upper West's a loft-like, open kitchened bistro w/ a huge patio, serving up dolled-up versions of American classics and helmed by a team that's been in charge of restaurants the world over, from Miami, to Tel Aviv, to, yes, even Fort Worth, Texas.
Home of the original LA nachos, this spot has been serving up Mexican favorites and margaritas since the 1920s.
This La Brea taqueria is brightly colored and is serving up hand-pressed tacos filled with deliciousness like bitter orange, 72 hour pork, and habanero salsa. They've also got chipotle corn dogs (!), fried chicken, and super refreshing drinks like horchata, the stuff those dudes in Vampire Weekend seem to love.
And oldie and a goodie, this family-friendly BBQ joint ha been serving up delicious hot meals since the '40s. Get your fix of slow cooked staples and even Mexican dishes here.
The sky's the limit here for how outlandish you want to get with your fixin's. From crawfish to lobster to filet minion, you might want to reconsider those basic chicken nachos in favor of something wilder.
This acclaimed taco shop serves up classics like pig ear nachos and adobe-chili pork leg with pineapple and avocado.