1. Soi Chinese Kitchen645 NW 20 St, Miami
2. Bulldog Barbecue15400 Biscayne Blvd, Aventura
3. Pizza Bar1627 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
4. Sports Grill1559 Sunset Dr, Miami
5. Titanic Restaurant and Brewery5813 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables
6. Scully's Tavern9809 SW 72nd St, Miami
7. Sakaya Kitchen3400 N Miami Ave, Miami
8. Keg South of Kendall12805 SW 136th Ave, Miami
A Chinese food delivery joint (and food truck!) slinging high-quality ribs, wings, and pork-filled buns.
Nicknamed the "Bulldog" for his competitive cooking on Top Chef Miami, Chef Howie Kleinberg is blessing the people of Miami with BBQ and burgers turned glorious.
This South Beach pie palace cooks 30in 'zas with slices that're the size of your head. Snag $4 slices and 2-for-1 drafts during happy hour and, if you're feeling particularly bold (or idiotic), try their Kiss of Death wings challenge.
Sports Grill's been plating cheap bar eats (we're talking 55-cent wings on Mondays kind of cheap) for over 20yrs, plus they've got great happy hour deals, karaoke, trivia, and, of course, sports playing on the reg.
A casual microbrewery that puts emphasis on the food, so you can nosh on American fare ranging from the more simple pub food to quality seafood. They also host live entertainment throughout the week, including karaoke, blues, and open mic/jazz sessions.
For over 20yrs, Scully's has been serving gourmet bar food (seriously, Guy Fieri said so) in a homey and friendly atmosphere complete with photos and maps celebrating South Florida's history.
A hip, colorful little counter service spot with bistro tables and an open kitchen crafting a menu of pan-Asian dishes, Sakaya's from a chef whose tutelage at NYC's famed Vong inspired him to travel the streets of Southeast Asia in search of unique cookin