It's Worth Getting Sloppy For This Grilled Cheese Taco
1. Union733 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis
2. Minnesota Saloon395 N Robert St, St. Paul
3. Seventh Street Social2176 W 7th St , St. Paul
4. Spyhouse Coffee Northeast945 Broadway St NE, Minneapolis
5. Dakota Junction2281 Commerce Blvd, Mound
6. Bang Brewing2320 Capp Rd, St. Paul
7. Prairie Dogs610 W Lake St, Minneapolis
8. Umami By Travail904 W Broadway Ave, Minneapolis
This bar and restaurant has a four-season retractable roof, craft cocktails like "Oh Si, Mas!!" (ancho-infused Reposado, mesquite-smoked plum lime sour), and a deliciously creative menu, with snacks like donuts holes with shallots and bacon, or chicken liver parfait with maple/ brioche/ acorn squash brulee.
Sports saloon serving only products made in Minnesota in downtown St. Paul.
American craft cocktail and dinner restaurant on St. Paul's W 7th St.
Minneapolis third wave coffee shop's newest location in the Northeast neighborhood.
Farm-to-table restaurant in Mound, Minnesota.
100% organic craft brewery in St. Paul.
Locally-sourced gourmet hot dog and sausage purveyor.