#BDOYL. It's here, Twin Cities.
This is it. You've waited your whole life for this moment, and now it's finally here. Today, the longest day of the year, is going to be the Best Day of Your Life.
To make that happen, we've organized a fancy-shmancy map and itinerary (plus this mobile version, which'll let you save the whole thing to your Foursquare app) that'll be your guide through the day's activities. They include:
- Free caramel pecan rolls from Hazel's Northeast for the first 15 people to check in.*
- A free harness rental before noon at Vertical Endeavors.*
- Extended happy hour at Harriet Brewing, just for you.*
- $4 Rosemary Margaritas at Republic.*
- We'll be giving out free pizza and beer (as long as you're early!) at Burch starting at 6p.**
*You'll need to check in on Foursquare to snag these deals. **While supplies last on the freebies at Burch -- first come, first served.