Attention All Wine Drinkers: This Is the Pasta You've Been Waiting For
1. La Belle Vie510 Groveland Ave, Minneapolis
2. Cafe Lurcat1624 Harmon Pl, Minneapolis
3. Mickey's Dining Car36 7th St W, St. Paul
4. Dakota Jazz Club & Restaurant1010 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis
5. 112 Eatery112 N 3rd St, Minneapolis
6. Loring Pasta Bar327 14th Ave SE, Minneapolis
7. Bar La Grassa800 Washington Ave N, Minneapolis
Critically acclaimed La Belle Vie on the outskirts of downtown is the birthplace of two of the finest culinary careers in the Midwest: Chef Tim McKee and Sazerac slinger Johnny Michaels.
Billing themselves as upscale comfort food, this Walker Sculpture Garden-adjacent eatery and bar serves up sophisticated American dishes like slow-roasted veal shoulder with wild mushrooms and more.
Placed on the National Historic Register in 1983, Mickey's was built to resemble an old-school dining car and serves delicious diner-style eats 24/7/365.
A jazz club and bar that attracts some of the best tunes in the country. Oh, AND they've got delicious bistro eats.
How often do you come across a restaurant where you can get pan-fried gnocchi, frog legs (!), and tres leches cake under one roof? Add to that possibly the best burger in the Twin Cities (with Brie!), and you've got a must-hit spot.
With their spacious interior and sparkling lights, Loring Pasta Bar makes a great date spot, but it's a solid choice every other night of the week because of their frequent happy hours and drink specials.