Drink This Winter Bourbon Smash and Conquer Cold Weather Forever
1. Frunchroom1425 Boul. Rene Levesque O, Montreal
2. Patrice Pâtissier2360 Notre Dame Ouest, Montreal
3. Le Serpent257, rue Prince, Montreal
4. La Récréation378 St-Paul Ouest, Montreal
5. Le Ballpark6660 Clark, Montreal
6. Biiru1433, rue City Councillors, Montreal
7. Rufus Rockhead1726, rue Notre Dame Ouest, Montreal
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, Frunchroom is an Italian fusion bar/resto that dishes out traditional dishes with unique modern twists.
This jack of all trades is a pastry shop, wine bar, and dessert bar AND they also host cooking classes if all the good food and drink gets you in the mood to try it yourself.
Run by the highly talented Chef Michele Mercuri, this Italian brasserie is nearly hidden inside the Darling Foundry, but once you're inside you'll enjoy its stylish interior and exemplary dishes like the lobster risotto.
This Old Montreal lunch spot sports a menu full of tasty sandwiches and soups, whether you want to sit and enjoy your lunch in their softly lit dining area or grab your food and go.
This resto may be located near the old Expos baseball stadium, but they're not serving up hot dogs and nachos. Come here and expect a tasty variety of meatballs, from classic beef balls to chicken balls served with a side of blue sour cream or their Falafel balls.
This Japanese izakaya features a solid menu that includes a shrimp and pork sausage Japadog, as well as a fine assortment of adult beverages.