This Amazing Frito Pie Is the Ultimate Texas Comfort Food
1. Wings 'N Things5663 Royalmount, Montreal
2. Ye Olde Orchard Pub & Grill5563 Monkland Ave, Montreal
3. McKibbin's Irish Pub1426 rue Bishop, Montréal
4. Le Next Door5175A rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal
5. Buffalo Bill Wings5248 Queen Mary, Montreal
6. Omma177 rue Bernard Ouest, Montreal
7. Diablos BBQ1693-A rue Saint-Denis, Montréal
This Royal Mount wingery has a seriously sweet menu loaded with numerous tantalizing options, but you'd be crazy to to tempt your tastebuds with anything but their peanut butter wings.
Considering how this pub runs things, it's no surprise they have multiple locations. Included in this cozy spot is a warm atmosphere, a wide variety of adult beverages, and an extensive menu loaded with your favorite bar foods -- from wings to burgers to poutine and more.
Stop by one of their three Montreal locations and kick back with a pint and some of the finest pub grub in town, like burgers, poutine, pies, and wings.
This Westmount pub serves up tasty bar food and cold drinks, but what sets them apart are their wing specials (29 cents on Sundays!) and wing flavors, such as their Tao Spicy Garlic variety.
Yep, it's a chain. But don't let that take away from the fact that they serve up awesome wings, available in multiple styles with more than 10 unique flavors.
Located in Mile End, this Korean resto dishes out grub made with traditional recipes, such as their crispy wings made with sesame and Korean chili paste.