The Definitive Eggnog Recipe You Need for the Holidays
1. Le Vieux Vélo59, rue Beaubien, Montréal
2. Café Odessa65, rue Beaubien, Montréal
3. L’Avenue922 ave. du Mont-Royal Est, Montréal
4. Sparrow / Le Moineau5322 boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal
5. Beauty's93 Ave du Mont-Royal Ouest, Montréal
6. Bistro Le Passé Composé950 rue Roy Est, Montréal
7. La Croissanterie Figaro5200, rue Hutchison, Montréal
Le Vieux Velo is a great spot for an early morning breakfast, but if you're a late riser don't worry, they serve brunch all day.
This cozy cafe and coffee shop pours a fine cup of Joe, as well as tea, and serves pastries and donuts in a friendly atmosphere.
This breakfast and brunch favorite often has a line of people waiting to get inside the artfully decorated confines of this Plateau resto.
This resto & cocktail spot's always filled with Mile End neighborhood regulars who come back for The Sparrow's baller weekend brunch. On the must-eat list: banana and chocolate-filled donuts, smoked salmon & scrambled eggs, and a potato & cabbage dish called Bubble 'n Squeak.
This is the perfect diner to stop in for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, offering daily specials and classics that have earned them quite the acclaim.
If you're looking for a more upscale brunch, come to this bistro that features dishes like poached eggs with foie gras.