The 8 best Twitter findings from Anthony Bourdain's AMA
Twitter is a place where we can all lament things like the death of Sbarro and nacho extinction in 140 characters. But it's also a place where celebs interact with the public (they're just like us!), and, earlier this week, Anthony Bourdain took to the Twittersphere to offer his opinions on everything from Bill Murray to Super Fly. The impromptu AMA was great all around, and it's still easily accessible if you feel like sifting through 50+ tweets. Since you don't, these are the eight key findings you need to read:
1. He's not really into stimulants.
2. He is really into punctuality.
3. He's hooked up in restaurant kitchens enough to know the prime real estate.
4. He loves sushi a whole lot.
5. He definitely doesn't cook to classical music.
6. He is not a friend to Chicago.
7. Like all humans, he bows down to Bill Murray.
8. He is a wise, wise man.
Kristin Hunt is a food/drink staff writer for Thrillist. Her ideal last meal would be thin-crust pizza with Bill Murray and Anthony Bourdain, set to the Super Fly soundtrack. Follow her at @kristin_hunt.