Ants On A Log Recipe
- 1 bunch rhubarb
- 1 gallon water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups golden raisins
- 1 cup amaretto
- Almond butter as needed
- Maldon sea salt as needed
- Micro mint to garnish
- Clean, peel, and cut rhubarb into two bite pieces.
- Bring water to a simmer and add the sugar and lemon juice.
- Add rhubarb and poach for three minutes, then chill & cover. You may need to level the bottoms with a paring knife once they're poached.
- Meanwhile, heat the amaretto in a pot, add raisins, bloom, and chill.
- Use a finely tipped pastry bag of almond butter to fill rhubarb and garnish with raisins, sea salt, and mint.