What about the role of men in the industry?
Mar: Men are an integral part of changing this culture. Especially in the restaurant industry, because in this echelon of restaurants, this upper echelon that I play in, that The Beatrice Inn is in, women represent maybe 18-20% of the workforce. So, given that percentage, and given the fact that if we represent 18-20% in this echelon of restaurants, what about the other 80%?
If 20% of us can do this right, we're never going to succeed unless we get the other 80% on the same plane. And that's how you really make change, is having a full, all-inclusive type of change. There can't be a line drawn in the sand.