Gawk at an entire 12-course meal in one disgusting can
While we spent many childhood nights wishing and hoping and begging and praying for the three-course dinner gum from Willy Wonka to become real, even we can't stomach the thought of a 12-course meal in one can. But a sadistic artist by the name of Chris Godfrey certainly can, as you can see from this concept he designed straight out of our nightmares.
Here's exactly what's in this (praise the Lord) fake meal can:
- Selection of local cheese with sourdough bread
- Pickled Kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with soft egg yolk
- Shitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in coconut crepe
- Risotto foraged ramps, prosciutto, and fresh parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and Gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Ribeye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tuile
- French canele with a malt barley and hazelnut latte
Stare in fear, and let the voms flow through you.