Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Get some store bought dough because that's easy and just go with it, ok?
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 ½ cups of chopped white meat from rotisserie chicken (they're like $5 at grocery stores. That's more than the raw chicken! What's the deal with that? Crazy.)
- 1 thinly sliced tomato
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Ranch dressing
Directions:1. Spread olive oil over a 16 inch pizza pan. Knead your dough into a pizza shape, otherwise known as a "circle".
2. Grill on medium-low for about 2 minutes on one side, with the grill cover on.
3. Flip pizza dough and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Spread ranch dressing over the top of the cooked pizza dough. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese, followed by chopped chicken, then bacon, and sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
5. Put in your face.