Get the Grill Going for This Chicken Ranch Pizza
Why would anyone in their right mind want to crank their kitchen oven up to 500 degrees in the middle of the summer, when all they’re going to get is a subpar pizza? Take that stuff outside! Especially when “that stuff” refers to a creamy ranch sauce, covered with chicken and extra cheese, on top of a perfectly crisp crust.
Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Get some store bought dough because that's easy and just go with it, ok?
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 ½ cups of chopped white meat from rotisserie chicken (they're like $5 at grocery stores. That's more than the raw chicken! What's the deal with that? Crazy.)
- 1 thinly sliced tomato
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Ranch dressing
2. Grill on medium-low for about 2 minutes on one side, with the grill cover on.
3. Flip pizza dough and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Spread ranch dressing over the top of the cooked pizza dough. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese, followed by chopped chicken, then bacon, and sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
5. Put in your face.