Gordon Ramsay is one [EXPLETIVE DELETED] good chef. He's also quite a controversial character... what with all the [EXPLETIVE DELETED] cursing, yelling, and overall [EXPLETIVE DELETED] [EXPLETIVE DELETED] attitude. Still, this [EXPLETIVE DELETED] is one of the most prolific, celebrated, and noteworthy chefs in the entire [EXPLETIVE DELETED] culinary world.
A year ago, he took to Reddit to answer questions from fans and detractors in an AMA (Ask Me Anything, for the uninitiated). And today, he did the same mother [EXPLETIVE DELETED] thing.
Here are some nuggets of knowledge we gleaned from the British chef and TV personality, in all their [EXPLETIVE DELETED] [EXPLETIVE DELETED] [EXPLETIVE DELETED] glory.
1. He's cool with kids cookin' in the kitchen with sharp knives and stuff
2. He thinks working in the restaurant industry should be accessible to everyone
3. When someone asked what he is most proud of, he proved he is, shockingly, not a dickhead
4. He uses his microwave for a very, very specific reason
5. His favorite cheap food is chickpeas
6. Gordon Ramsay's favorite Gordon Ramsay show is not MasterChef
7. He genuinely loves going out to restaurants
9. He's pretty much OK with how people perceive him
10. He digs subscription food services like Blue Apron
11. He's not a fan of Brexit... or is it "the Brexit"? I don't know, but you know what I'm talking about.
12. His favorite beer is brewed inside a smoked bourbon cask
13. If you ask him what his last meal on death row would be, he won't fucking answer
14. And if you ask him a question about cheese, you might just get some sex advice
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.