Ever Try Bruschetta With Hard Cider Vinaigrette? Now You Can.
Photography by Eric Helgas / Styling by Ali Nardi
Bruschetta with Crispin Vinaigrette
- 1 bottle Crispin Original Cider (for vinaigrette)
- 2 balls of buffalo mozzarella cheese
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes
- 2 cups baby kale
- 8 large leaves of fresh basil
- 1 French baguette cut into half inch slices
- 1 bottle Crispin Original Cider
- 3-5 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Pour entire bottle of cider into a small saucepan and reduce until less than ¼ cup (2-3 tbsp), about 15 minutes.
- Whisk in garlic and mustard then slowly drizzle in olive oil while still whisking until combined.
- Taste; if the flavor is too strong, whisk in more olive oil.
- Arrange kale on a large platter.
- Slice the mozzarella and arrange atop the greens.
- Dice the tomatoes and place in a large bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss tomatoes with 3 to 5 tablespoons of Crispin Vinaigrette.
- Mince the basil and sprinkle over the top of the tomatoes.
- Serve the mixture on top of the greens and mozzarella, with baguette slides around the side of