Thrillist invited 11 restaurants to a party for the sole purpose of
inflaming their jealousy of each other to see which one liked us most seeing what kind of crazy tacos they could invent. Mocondo met the challenge, and came up with their Suckling Pig Taco. Here's how to make it:
Cochinillo (Suckling Pig):
1. Season the Cochinillo for 6hrs in Pimenton, Achiote, sea salt, orange, lime & herbs.
2. Put the Cochinillo in the Oven for 5hrs at 280 degrees, until it is golden brown and crispy.
1. Mince cilantro, parsley & chives.
2. Add lime juice & sherry vinegar.
1. Peel and cut a pineapple into wedges.
2. Grill until it caramelizes.
1. Finely chop and onion and add lime juice & vinegar.