JEEPNEY FILLIPINO GASTROPUB
BBQ Beef Adobo
Cook Time: 27 to 51 hours
10 pounds flank steak or brisket
1 pint garlic cloves
1/2 cup peppercorns
1 quart soy sauce
2 quarts vinegar
1 quart water
1 packet palm sugar
Note: If using brisket, multiply all ingredients by 2 to cover brisket, and let it sit in marinade for 47hrs before cooking.
1. Combine ingredients and marinade for 24hrs minimum.
2. Remove meat and allow to dry for 2hrs.
3. Heat grill to medium-high for 30mins.
4. Place meat on grill and sear for 4mins on each side.
5. Raise the meat to top rack and lower heat to low.
6. Cook for 30mins or to desired doneness.