France's Fête des Lumières Is a Light Festival Unlike Anything You've Ever Seen
Scalloped Mashed Potatoes
- 1 package of TJ's quattro formaggio scalloped potatoes
- 1 bag TJ's frozen mashed potatoes
- ⅓ cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put 20 of the frozen mashed potato medallions (don't worry, you'll understand when you open the package) in a pot and add the stock. Heat at medium until medallions are softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the scalloped potatoes and stir well. That was super-easy! Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste (don't go crazy, they're pre-seasoned).
- When potatoes are evenly combined, transfer to ovenproof dish. Mix breadcrumbs and melted butter together and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden, at 350 degrees. Make up an elaborate lie about how long they took.