Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 jar marinara Sauce
- 2 bags shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1 cup diced yellow and green bell peppers
- Grab four sheets of tin foil and roll into a sturdy cone shape. Repeat until you have made three cones.
- Unroll pizza crust and coat with flour. Spray tin foil cone before rolling on your dough. Place the cone in a corner and cut out a larger piece around the cone in its shape. Then roll the edges and twist the bottom to seal the cone. Repeat for remaining cones.
- Place on large cookie sheet, open ends down.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and bake on lowest oven rack 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown. When cool enough to touch, remove and discard foil-covered paper cones.
- Place cones in mason jars or holder open side up and proceed to fill with desired ingredients. Create layers of shredded cheese, mozzarella, and desired toppings one by one until filled.
- Placed filled cups (ensure holders are oven safe) back in oven and bake for 5 to 6 more minutes.
- Carefully remove and let rest. Once cool, remove and enjoy!