- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 jar marinara Sauce
- 2 bags shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1 cup diced yellow and green bell peppers
- Grab four sheets of tin foil and roll into a sturdy cone shape. Repeat until you have
- made three cones.
- Unroll pizza crust and coat with flour. Spray tin foil cone before rolling on your
- dough. Place the cone in a corner and cut out a larger piece around the cone in its
- shape. Then roll the edges and twist the bottom to seal the cone. Repeat for
- remaining cones.
- Place on large cookie sheet, open ends down. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and
- bake on lowest oven rack 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown. When cool
- enough to touch, remove and discard foil-covered paper cones.
- Place cones in mason jars or holder open side up and proceed to fill with desired
- ingredients. Create layers of shredded cheese, mozzarella, and desired toppings
- one by one until filled.
- Placed filled cups (ensure holders are oven safe) back in oven and bake for 5 to 6
- more minutes.
- Carefully remove and let rest. Once cool, remove and enjoy!