1. Old Fashioned Meatbrawl - Everyone remembers the storied meatbrawls of old. This one will probably include a belligerent mix of sausage, pepperoni, and maybe an even-more-volatile meat.
2. Garden Party - Ugh, vegetables.
3. Cock-A-Doodle Bacon - If we know our animal sounds (and we like to think we do), this one most likely connotes a combination of bacon and chicken.
4. Giddy-Up BBQ Chicken - The only BBQ chicken pizza approved by Cosmo Kramer.
5. Pretzel Piggy - Bacon and pretzel, together at last -- finally ends that will-they-won't-they chemistry.
6. Cherry Pepper Bombshell - An intriguing, tangy new addition to pizza; cherry peppers haven't really been seen on the pie scene yet, and they're apparently about to be dropped.
7. 7-Alarm Fire - SEVEN alarms?! That's a lot of alarms. This one's probably spicy. Keep your local fire crew on call.
8. Hot and Twisted - Probably not, as many would guess, a Bikram yoga pizza. This one's most likely pretzel-crusted and hot. Or just really, really messed up.