The season of pumpkin spice unofficially began in August, but now that we're two weeks into September, grocery store aisles have changed to a blinding shade of orange. In case you were looking to stockpile, here are 14 food products you can get right now with "pumpkin spice" proudly touted on the packaging. And if you're one of those rebellious anti-spicers, our condolences: you're in for a rough couple months.
- Eggo Seasons Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses
- Jell-O Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- Duncan Hines Pumpkin Spice Cupcake Mix
- Pumpkin Spice Oreos
- Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spice Mallows
- Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax Granola Bars
- Brach's Pumpkin Spice Candy Corn
- Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Spice Milanos
- Hungry Jack Pumpkin Spice Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt
- Thomas' Pumpkin Spice Bagels
- Superior Nuts Pumpkin Spice Malted Milk Balls
- "Pumpkin Spice Cheese Ball Mix"
Kristin Hunt is a food/drink staff writer for Thrillist, and would like someone to report back on what exactly pumpkin spice cheese ball mix is. Follow her at @kristin_hunt.