68. General Mills Basic 4
No one really cares if they’re getting something from each of the four food groups.
67. Cascadian Farm Cinnamon Crunch
Just a little too healthy tasting, though I respect the effort.
66. General Mills Frosted Cheerios
Proves frosting doesn’t always solve everything.
65. Trader Joe’s Just The Clusters Vanilla Almond Granola
64. General Mills Reese’s Puffs
This is the cereal version of when you like the book, and then see the movie, and you’re like, “why did they make that into a movie?”.
63. Post Cranberry Almond Crunch
62. Corn Chex
The Daniel Baldwin of the Chex family.
61. Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Crunch
The flakes are different and somehow harder, the raisins don’t have nearly enough sugar on them, and the honey-oat granola clusters are too sweet. Other than that, I love it.