Take a drink if...
1. The announcers mention Suits
2. Prince George cries
3. Prince Charles cries
4. The announcers try on an awkward, faux-British accent
5. Anyone says "across the pond," "cheerio," "teatime," or any other British cliche we used in our intro
6. If you see Fergie, Duchess of Wales
7. If you see Fergie, Duchess of "My Humps"
8. An American actress is present at the wedding... aside from Meghan, obviously.
9. The phrase "storybook romance" is used
10. Elton John is shown, mentioned, or played
11. The announcers talk about football... meaning, soccer
12. Anyone says the word "Pippa."
13. Prince Charles looks goofy (this is subjective, so use your own judgment here)
14. You spot an egregious, blue hat
15. They mention the price of the wedding… and it's more than you've made in the last 10 years