Take a drink if...
1. The announcers mention Suits
2. Prince George cries
3. Prince Charles cries
4. The announcers try on an awkward, faux-British accent
5. Anyone says "across the pond," "cheerio," "teatime," or any other British cliche we used in our intro
6. If you see Fergie, Duchess of Wales
7. If you see Fergie, Duchess of "My Humps"
8. An American actress is present at the wedding... aside from Meghan, obviously.
9. The phrase "storybook romance" is used
10. Elton John is shown, mentioned, or played
11. The announcers talk about football... meaning, soccer
12. Anyone says the word "Pippa."
13. Prince Charles looks goofy (this is subjective, so use your own judgment here)
14. You spot an egregious, blue hat
15. They mention the price of the wedding… and it's more than you've made in the last 10 years
16. Someone mentions Harry's wild past
17. Someone mentions Harry's "Las Vegas incident," specifically
18. Someone arrives on horseback
19. Megan is compared to Kate Middleton
20. The Obamas are there
21. Someone says "Trump," even if they aren't talking about the president.
22. The first kiss has noticeable tongue
23. Something during the vows gets an audible laugh
24. Someone calls the wedding, Meghan, Harry -- or anything, really -- "unconventional."
25. Someone throws up