The 7 best Twitter reactions to the Taco Bell Grilled Stuft Nacho's demise
Though it remains the object of affection for desperate, snowed-in Craigslisters everywhere, Taco Bell inspired some serious outrage when it announced the end of the Grilled Stuft Nacho. Stuft supporters took to Twitter to voice their displeasure, alternately breaking their caps lock and prompting concerned calls from family members. Check out seven of their best reactions right here, then go give your grieving friends a hug.
7. They made serious threats.
6. They preemptively billed Taco Bell for their shrink sessions.
5. They cried out for IMMEDIATE shrink sessions.
4. They consoled their even more distraught friends.
Currently on the phone with an almost incoherent Dylan who is near tears over the fact that Taco Bell doesn't have the grilled stuffed nacho— Chelsea (@ChelseaRaee8) January 24, 2014
3. They worked through their emotions with illustrations.
2. They tried to find the silver lining.
1. They invoked the Illuminati, obviously.
THE GRILLED STUFT NACHO IS GONE WTF BYE ILLUMINATI BURRITO YOU WERE DELICIOUS— austin brady (@AustinOCTW) January 26, 2014