- 1 lb. thick-cut bacon
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. + 2 tbsp Crispin 'The Saint' Cider
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
- Combine the sugar, cider, and spices and set aside.
- Line the baking sheet with foil and place a cooking rack over the pan.
- Arrange the bacon on the rack, cooking for 10 minutes.
- Brush the bacon with the sugar mixture.
- Cook another ten minutes until the syrup thickens atop the bacon.
- Cool until the sugar sets.