7. It's mad spicy but the menu didn't say it would be.
8. It's not what you ordered.
9. The server couldn't commit to telling you the daily specials but he had no problem telling Lauren at the table right next to you the daily specials, multiple times.
10. There's a hair in it!
11. Parts of the dish seem like they were microwaved while others are cold.
12. The server makes it seem like you are crazy when you ask him why he changed his phone's password and keeps deleting texts from Lauren.
13. It's the appetizer portion when you asked for the entree.
14. The server refuses to even look you in the eye when you ask him where he was the other night even though you both already know that he was at Lauren's apartment because you can smell the stupid Chloe perfume she wears, and it's definitely not like he was at the gym for four hours because, no offense, but you've seen him with his shirt off lately, and let's just say his lightweight crew years are a distant memory.