1. Make sure you have a pot and burner that are sufficient to cook the desired amount of crawfish.
2. Wash your crawfish, pulling out any dead or crushed ones that may be inside the sack.
3. Fill your pot about halfway. You want just enough water to cover the crawfish, but not too much, or it will take too long to bring them back to a boil.
3. Add roughly one bag of Louisiana Crawfish Co. seafood boil. Honestly, it's just for your guests to smell. Contrary to popular belief, it doesn’t get inside the crawfish unless you soak them for at least a half-hour.
4. Light your burner and wait for your water to begin boiling. Now is a good time for a beer.