"Pickled pigs feet!"
- Susan Feniger, Border Grill, Los Angeles
"Don't try to rewrite the whole cookbook on Mexican cuisine when it comes to a taco".
- Chad Clevenger, Alma Cocina, Atlanta, GA
"We still get people surprised that there are mushrooms in our dishes, and Mexico’s one of the largest producers of mushrooms in the world. It’s actually laughable. We’ll have flying cars before we understand our sisters to the south".
- Alex Stupak, Empellon, New York, NY
"Yes it is! That's an opinion, but it's up there with the best cuisines in the world without a doubt".
- Jesus Oñate, La Urbana, San Francisco
"I think some people start to hate cilantro in the womb".
- Rick Lopez, La Condesa, Austin
"Restaurants today are offering some of the best Mexican food ever."
- Lisabet Summa, Rocco's Tacos, Orlando
"Definitely, but it's changing for the better".
- Michael Armstrong, Bodega Negra, New York City