Bacon Wrapped Grilled Peaches
- 4 large ripe peaches
- 12 ounces bacon
- 32 large basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze, store-bought
- Cut each peach in half and each half into quarters.
- Cut bacon slices in half to fit each peach slice.
- Wrap each peach slice with basil leaves and a half slice of bacon. Pin it all together with a toothpick.
- Grill on medium until they're crispy. Should be about 10-20 minutes.
- Drizzle with store-bought balsamic glaze and gobble down.
- Forget that you didn't remove the toothpicks and you've done something terrible.