These Bacon-Wrapped Grilled Peaches Are the Key to Summer
If you’re not grilling fruit this summer, your taste buds are missing out on some seriously delicious caramelized goodness. Add bacon and basil for a one-two punch of meaty-smokiness and herby sweetness, and you’ve got a snack that’s just peachy.
Bacon Wrapped Grilled Peaches
- 4 large ripe peaches
- 12 ounces bacon
- 32 large basil leaves
- Balsamic glaze, store-bought
- Cut each peach in half and each half into quarters.
- Cut bacon slices in half to fit each peach slice.
- Wrap each peach slice with basil leaves and a half slice of bacon. Pin it all together with a toothpick.
- Grill on medium until they're crispy. Should be about 10-20 minutes.
- Drizzle with store-bought balsamic glaze and gobble down.
- Forget that you didn't remove the toothpicks and you've done something terrible.